Помогите, пожалуйста, выбрать правильную форму глагола.
1. At official farewells, Emperor and Empress reassured their daughter that their attitude to her will not/would not change after the wedding.
2. Yoshiki Kuroda knew/had known his Princess for a long time before he first thought of marrying her.
3. In an interview with the press, Princess Sayako said she has always liked/had always liked the idea of independent driving.
4. At a press-conference director Arnold Fisher was asked whether he met/had met the famous Japanese couple before.
5. For Tulpan Amatova, it is not the first trip to Hollywood. In 2005, she was candidate for a geisha in the notorious movie, but another actress was/had been selected to play the part.
6. A young British journalist asked the actress if she is/was married. "I guess you had to ask about it, just because I'm playing a wedding Princess, who is getting married," Tulpan replied with a smile. "What do you want to hear? Are you a prince?"
7. After the reporters had left/would leave, Arnold Fisher and Tulpan Amatova returned to their hotel suite.
8. Only when the conference finished/had finished, did people start asking how soon the film would be on screen.